Once you have built a course in Blackboard, you can copy the materials and structure into a new course, instead of building it again from an empty course.
- Request your course for the new semester
- Access the older course from the My Courses module
- From the Control Panel, click Packages and Utilities, then click Course Copy
- Click the Browse button to select the Destination Course (a new window will open with a list of all courses in which you have Instructor access)
- Select the Course Materials you would like to copy
- Click the Submit button
To copy Assignments, select Grade Center Columns & Settings AND Tests, Surveys, and Pools in addition to the Content Areas which contain Tests or Surveys.
To copy Tests or Surveys, select Grade Center Columns & Settings AND Tests, Surveys, and Pools in addition to the Content Areas which contain Tests or Surveys.
Course copies usually take between 5-30 minutes, and courses with large files may take longer. You will receive a confirmation email alerting you that the course copy process has been completed.